DUAL ICE FACIAL ROLLER
DUAL ICE FACIAL ROLLER
The original best selling patented dual stainless steel ice roller to calm, soothe, and de-puff your skin!
What Is It?
An innovative facial massaging tool that utilizes the power of cold therapy. It contours, tightens and de-puffs your skin. Made of non toxic silicone/stainless steel and can be filled with different ingredients that suit your skin type.
- Refreshed Look- The dual ice facial roller is the innovative patented device to provide an instant refreshed look and reveal radiant skin. Massaging the under-eye area reduces puffiness and easily is a morning routine necessity!
- Promotes Lymphatic Drainage- Massaging your face with the dual ice facial roller encourages lymphatic drainage, improves blood circulation, speeds up the skin recovery process, and reduces inflammation/redness.
- Help with Headaches- Rolling the dual icer/stainless steel attachment on the temple region helps alleviate headaches.
- Treat Sore Muscles- You can massage it on your face and body. It is excellent for sore muscles and body aches.
You can create your own recipe. For example:
- For skin brightening, try filling the lemon juice with water in mold.
- For moisture and skin nourishment, fill it with rose water.
- For controlling acne, you can use cucumber aloe vera water.
- For anti-aging benefits, coconut water or milk is a great option.
The Dual Ice Facial Roller provides you with complete freedom to choose plenty of skin-improving formulas to use in addition to your skincare routine.
How to Use
- Once frozen, run warm water over the ice roller before gliding on clean skin in the morning or night, as a bonus use over serums and face masks to accelerate product absorption.
- Apply ice to your face daily and use stainless steel roller in 30-second intervals and circular motions for optimal results.
- Don't overfill the liquid in the mold.
- Do not cleanse the skin with warm water before use to avoid premature temperature cycling.
- Wait a few minutes before opening the cap and run under hot water to loosen the lid before application.
Avoid contact with eyes. Use facial gauze as a barrier if skin is too sensitive to cold temperature. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs.