AMANI Collection LED Facial Mask Light Therapy
With seven color modes, each for a specific skin concern, our Wireless LED Facial Mask Light Therapy reduces your salon visits and allows you to experiment with true and effective photon therapy!
What Is It?
LED Facial Mask Light Therapy is safe, effective, and natural treatment that uses the principle of photodynamic therapy. It stimulates the skin metabolism, relaxes and strengthens the micro-blood vessels, and increases the energy supply to skin cells. As a result, the light therapy stimulates collagen production, reduces melanin production, improves blood circulation, skin elasticity, and helps you to look younger and radiant.
7 Lights & Their Benefits
- Red Light- improves skin complexion, speeds up skin metabolism, and boosts collagen production.
- Blue Light- heals scars and pigmentation. In addition, its antibacterial properties kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Green Light- perfect for dilated capillaries, sagging skin, dark circles, and an un-even skin complexion.
- Yellow Light- fades the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Violet- is a combination of red and blue light. It helps to regenerate skin cells and promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Cyan- treats inflammation and sunburns. In addition, it promotes the healing of swollen capillaries.
- White- A mixed light that rejuvenates skin cells, fades aging signs and helps you to look younger and healthier.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face then pat dry. It will make it easier for light to penetrate.
- Wear the mask for 10-15 minutes.
- Use the mask twice or thrice a week for better results.
- Apply facial oil or serum afterward to help leave your skin smooth and glowing.
Before & After 8 Weeks of Blue Light
Something More About LED Facial Mask Light Therapy
- It saves you expensive salon visits and series because it does the same job at a fraction of the price with flawless results!
- It is a super easy-to-use wireless LED Facial Mask.
- Unlike traditional skin care accessories, it is safe for all skin types.